As part of the Manchester Sensory Support Service (MSSS) we are here to offer you, your child and your family help and support with various issues, including:
• Helping to provide information on a wide range of topics and issues regarding visual or hearing impairment.
• Emotional, practical support and advice relevant to your child's needs, either in your own home, hospital or at an alternative, convenient location.
• We aim to help by advising you on other services available, and supporting you with completing official forms.
• Assisting you and your family with sessions we offer, to communicate and play more effectively with your child.
• Providing advice to help you develop your child's development and independence.
• Information on forthcoming events or activities that you and your child or family may like to be involved with.
• One to one support to talk about any concerns or worries you may have regarding your child's visual or hearing loss.